Thursday, July 29, 2010

This makes me Happy. Hopefully it will brighten your day too.

Today was just another day at the grind.
Gina and I were talking about random things at lunch and the islands (the carribeans and such)came up.  I have only been on one island for one day.  Several years ago I went on a crusie and spent an afternoon on the Grand Caymen islands.  It was beautiful but so such a short time there.  Gina had been to several different locations and was telling me all the wonderful things. :o)
Although I have only been once physically, I go to the "islands" a lot.  When things get crazy and I notice my stress level is climbing up, I close my eyes and think of that georgous beach in my head.  White sands, that beautiful shade of blue water that I can see to the bottom and my cabana waiting for me all by myself.  Ocasionally I do dream about what a great drink, a handsome man to rub my feet ;o) and so on.  It puts a smile on my face and makes me happy.  Songs are the best to take me there.  My favorite song to get me to the island is "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley.

So my hope is for you to be able to wake tomorrow morning "smiling at the rising sun" and have your own "three little birds" singin sweet songs on you doorstep telling you to not worry about a thing!

See you on the island!
Best wishes,
Mo 

No comments: