Sunday, July 11, 2010

Brushes ~

Sonia Kashuk Brushes
I picked this brush set up because of the cork and wood handles and the cute little clutch.
Yeah, sucker for cute packaging.
Inside of clutch, not so big. My phone, lipgloss, ATM card and id is all it will really hold.
I have previously bought Sonia Kashuk brushes from Target before. They are okay but nothing I would really right home about. The funny thing about this set is the brushes don't really lay flat in the clutch.
If you put them in the bag you are gonna mush them. Their decent but for the price I could get quite a few ELF Studio brushes that work just as well if not better.

The first one from the right has become one of my favorite blusher brushes so I guess the purchase wasn't a total fail. The don't shed like say a MAC travel size set of brushes, which I will never ever buy again. I can see these going bad quicker because the handles don't have anything more than a thin, oil stain on them. So watch out if you have them in the bathroom, the humidity might make them go quicker.
Would I buy again, nope.
Best Wishes Always for You and Yours,
Mo

No comments: