Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Golden

I picked this baby up on one of my trips back from the museum heading to Patco at the Philly MAC store on Walnut Street. I swear they put that store there just to get my money!
Its a lipgelee that goes for $14.  I really like MAC lipgloss and it does have that wonderful vanilla smell that seems to be a standard with MAC.

It does get bit sticky if you go over that threshold of more than one swipe.  As you can see from the pic above of my hand with swatches it does blend out quite a bit from the tube.  It leaves your lips with a nice golden glow that isn't over powering.  I am sure this would look rocking over some cool lip liners or lipstick to give it an extra pop.
Unfortunately, this color isn't available on the MAC website. It was just available in the store with some a couple other lipgelees left over.
Would I buy again, yep.  Its a good summer color and I can get away with it being my almost nude gloss with a kick.

Best Wishes to You and Yours Always,
Mo

No comments: