Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sample Bucket ~ Fyrinnae


Sample bucket time!
This one is from Fyrinnae and its called
Arcane Magic Faerie Glamour! 
Its so pretty!  Its a periwinkle blue with violet shimmers.  Its really hard to take a photo of it and do it any real justice to show how pretty it actually is. 
These just use to be the sample sizes which was really cool for $1.75 you got a little jar with either a 1/3 tsp or 1/4 tsp for Arcane shades.  But now its still pretty cool same sizes for $2.  I can handle the $0.25 increase, even in this market.  Now instead of being called sample, they are called mini.
I highly recommend this company.  I can't say enough good things about them.  Independent, big with the bloggers (great reviews), quick shipping ($3.00 for U.S & $3.50 international) and excellent color payoff.

Would I buy from them again, Yes and am planning another Fyrianne haul in full sizes. 


Best Wishes for You and Yours,
Mo
** Editior's Note, Per the comment below from Fyrianne, the sizings were listed incorrect.  Please see the wonderfully kind comment from Fyrinnae Cosmetics with the correct information!**

2 comments:

Fyrinnae Cosmetics said...

Hey there! Thanks for the post & link! (just a note: the Arcanes samples were 1/8 tsp, the regular shadows were 1/4tsp, but now 1/4tsp & 1/3tsp - the size increased when the prices did)

Bluestar's Blog said...

Thank you so much for the correct information! I really appreciate it and have been on Cloud 9 trying to rack my brain on how to respond since I saw this comment. I apologize for the incorrect information and have added an editors note with the correction. Like I stated above, I can't say enough good things about your company and this just proves it! Thank you again for takin the time and reading my blog!