Monday, July 12, 2010

Lush Honey Trap

I got this little cutie at the Philly Lush store on Walnut Street one day walking back from the Franklin Institute to the Patco line.  Love that walk back.  Its so pretty walking thru Center City on a bright afternoon day.  Lately I haven't gotten 3 or 4 blocks back without pouring down with sweat.  So I have to stop along the way home right?  I swung into Lush where the Sales Associates are always eager to help and are really great about giving samples and such out with purchase.  I am pretty sure you could get a sample without purchase, but I have never asked.  While I was waiting on my order to get all put together I spied these lovely little balms beside the counter. Which I am sure that's why they put them there!  
 
I thought it was pretty cool that thier was an expiration date on the lip balm.  I am really bad with making sure I throw out my makeup on the expiration date.  I just usally go by smell or general, "I think I have had this too long" and chuck it in the trash.
This sells for $6.95 which is pricey but I don't buy lip balm too often because I don't like to stick my fingers in the pot and sticks work better for me.
Would I buy again?  No, but nothing against the product. It works, its just an expensive chapstick in my opinion.


Best Wishes Always to You and Yours,
Mo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very effortless to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this website.
Also see my web site - piano lessons