Thursday, July 8, 2010

All Time Favorite

Love These! I buy these by the bucket. No, really I do. I give them away to people I work with too because I love them so much and I want them to get some love.

The best part is that they don't dry out like other wipes because of the plastic lid. Totally not eco friendly and I probably will lose much of my eco credit because of this. Oh well its worth it.
I wait till they are on sale and get several when I order. ELF is very affordable and I have even found it at the dollar store. I prefer the studio line, which is their high end, but its so dirt cheap that I don't mind one bit. I love having these in my purse in my car, in my desk at work.
It has a nice scent to it but not anything overwhelming. I have used the Korres pomegranate wipes and these are no where as strong. These are gentle enough for using to take off eye makep but gets the most stubborn face makeup off too.
Would I buy again, yeah I have already ordered another bucket!
Price: $3.00
Website: www.eyeslipsface.com
If you sign up for emails, you will get them quite often but they have loads of sales. Right now for members (meaning you gave them your email) they are having a 60% of sale. See what I mean!!!
Best Wishes Always to You and Yours,
Mo

No comments: