Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ingolt 541 Lipgloss

Inglot gloss!!!
Its a duo chrome that I am in love with. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago with my Mom in NYC at the only U.S. store. :o(

It runs comparable to MAC lip gloss prices. More than $8 but less than $16. Sorry, I can't remember and forgot to write down the price.
As you can see from the pictures above it looks white but if you catch it right in the light it has a blue tone to it. I love this gloss because it gives me the ability to add a blue tone to lipsticks I own. Orange based lipsticks tend not to look so good on me. For some reason it just brings out a lot of redness in my skin. So this helps mute it down the orange and lets me use lipsticks I got that looked great in the tube but not so great on.
It has a doe foot applicator and has 5ml/0.17 US fl oz.
It has a slight smell of tangerine or tangelos to it, but I don't find it to harsh. Everyone is different with smells so that might be something to keep in mind. This is a Polish brand and has been showing up at MakeUp Trade shows in the U.S. and has quite a following in Europe.
Unfortunately there is only one store in the U.S. and its in Times Square. Here is the address :
Inglot
1592 Broadway
New York, NY 10036 - 1526
Here is to hoping they open up more locations!

Best Wishes Always to You and Yours,
Mo

No comments: