Monday, January 31, 2011

Window Shopping

So I read this blog http://legothique.com/ on a regular basis.  Grey does a regular post on the weekends mostly of window shopping.  These great images of things she sees online and finds interesting and cool.

I love that regular post.  So the other day I was out and about and driving through Haddonfield NJ.  At the corner of Kings Highway and Haddon Road there is a store called Jay West.  Its a dress shop that reminds me so much of the dress shop in the Time Machine by H.G. Wells.

Their window displays are gorgeous.  So many beautiful dresses.  So many expensive dresses that I can't own much less have anywhere to were these beautiful dresses.  But I digress, I was driving by and I saw this beautiful dress.

Its so pretty.  Don't mind me in the reflection!  On my wanderings back home I stopped at Woolplay down the street and headed back up to the shop and grabbed some pictures.  They don't do it justice but it gets the point across.

I went in and asked how much, I thought it would be 600 to 800 but it was 485.  Still way out of my price range, much less that I have absolutely no where to wear it too.
I love it.  It makes me smile.

If you get a chance you should really check out Le Gothique's website.  She does lots of reviews of indie makeup companies and Esty.  Which is great because it supports small business and gives you detailed honest reviews on customer service, shipping times and quality.  Grey tells you if it is a repackaged shade that you could find for cheaper and if the item off of Etsy is quality made.

She also does to reviews of major cosmetic brands too, so if indie is not your thing Grey covers those as well.

Website to check out:  http://legothique.com/

Thanks for looking!
Love, Mo 

No comments: