Sunday, January 23, 2011

Peacocky, WTF?

I wasn't too taken with the Peacocky collection from MAC but after seeing Dustin Hunter's review on youtube I decided to pick up a couple of shadows and one from the permanent line.

To see more click on the title of the post above!


I got Wedge, Noir Plum and Dalliance.

First off as you can see the metal shadows from the collection is about double the size.  Beware though it is about $5 dollars more.
I think it is well worth the extra couple of bucks. 
First up, Noir Plum.  As you can see I stuck my finger right in!  I really like this color.  I can never have too many different purples!
Wedge.  I am surprised that I didn't already have this color.  I am trying to build up my matte colors to bounce up my shimmers.  I think that matte colors really add depth and I can just wear this shadow alone in the crease.
Last up is Dalliance.  I wouldn't have purchased this color without having seeing Dustin Hunter talk about how this color blends out with a golden shimmer.  I have to agree.  Obviously since I purchased it!

On to the swatches.
Noir Plum on the left, Wedge on top then Dalliance to the lower right.
Check out the difference in how the light catches on Dalliance.

Love it!
Thank you for reading!
Love Mo

No comments: