Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh Mia

I got a Clarisonic Mia!

Actually, I got it for my Mom for Christmas but she didn't want it.  WTF?!

I know, I know.  I was shocked when I proudly presented it to her and she said she didn't want it.  I was dumbstruck.  So when Mom told me to send it back I decided to keep it.  I am glad I did!


Its smaller than the full size but It does have a really cool charger.  See the little dimples on the bottom?  Well that's were the charger sticks too.  Its like a magnet.  So cool.
See what I mean?  On the first charge it takes 24 hours. After that it doesn't take to long to charge after the initial.

So how does it work out?

It does make my skin feel better, but I haven't decided if it is because I know its expensive.  Silly yes.  So I will revisit this later in another post to see if it is actually working for me.  Now to be fair my skin has improved dramatically, well at least to me, in the past couple of months.  I have lost 50lbs so I notice now that my skin isn't as red as it use to be.  One of my friends suggested that it might be due to my blood pressure not being as high.  Which it could very well be.  I am drinking a lot of water and exercising so I know that it has to be helping my skin.  I still have a lot of weight to drop, another 100 to go.  So I am 1/3 of the way there!

Thank you for reading my lovely lemon drops!
Mo

No comments: