Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bobbi Brown Nude

This was my first Bobbi Brown Palette.  It has nude lip and eye colors.

Click on Post Title to see more!
So classic and simple.  The plastic is heavy duty and it has some weight behind it.
It comes with some great brushes, a simple eye brush and lip brush.  I was really surprised about the quality of the brushes.  Way better than any other palette brush I have seen.
The colors look understated and are beautiful.  These are a couple of "my lips but better" shades that work great with any eye look.
The shadows are a mix of shimmer and one matte color.  They are lighter versions of the lipsticks.  At first I thought they could be highlighter colors but I was quite pleasantly surprised.  They go on like a dream and have great color payoff.  Now mind you I wear a NC20 to NC15 in the winter.  So they are still pretty light colors.
Overall I am quite impressed with Bobbi Brown's palette.  I would like to pick up more but at such a expensive price tag...unless it is at the CCO I don't think its in my budget.

Thank you for looking!
Mo

No comments: