Sunday, January 16, 2011

Drug Store Haul

I picked up some great drugstore finds.  I was really surprised how great the pigmentation was on these cheap makeup!

I got Wet N Wild Brulee.  Now this is my second purchase of this color.  I found about this color from Kragey.  You have to check out her reviews on you tube.  She gives a really great review on products, very honest and spotlights products that I know I wouldn't have tried otherwise.
Brulee is a great shade that I can use as a highlighter and blending color.  I got the whole haul on a 50% so the single shade was only a dollar.

A couple of compacts ended up being only $2.50 each.  It has the best beauty purchase I have made in awhile.
Each one of these palettes have good pigmentation and blend well.


Out of all four the Lust palette has to be my favorite.  Which I didn't get a picture of before I used it.  Second to that has to be the Greed palette below.

These nice greys and pinks work well for work.

Worth the money and I only wish that I got the Xmas palettes that came out.

Thank you for looking!
Mo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I log on to your blog on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is awesome,
keep it up!

Also visit my web page; gucci outlet store