Sunday, January 2, 2011

Recently MAC

So with a little Xmas money left I picked up some Plush Lash and a new lipstick.
Yeah like I need it.
I know that a lot of people hate MAC mascara.  I love plush lash.  It works great for me.  It gives me length and keeps the curl in my lashes.  Is it overpriced?  Hell Yeah but I am somewhat vain so I pick it up on a regular basis.
I also figured that I would pick up a new lipstick that I would wear to work.  You know those colors that are somewhat like "my lips but better" colors.
So Fast Play fit the bill for me.  I like it but on me it reminds me of Chanel's Mademoiselle.  So that kinda sucks but I guess I will use it none the less.  I try to mix it up past my go to of Viva Glam 6 but not too often.

Anyhoo, thanks for looking!

Take care,
Mo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really well written! are you a professional author?