Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sephora Makeup Haul, sorta of not really to be honest.

So the other night I found myself in an all too familiar situation.  I would love to say that it never happens or even rarely happens to me.  But I found myself standing in the middle of the Cherry Hill Mall looking like an idiot.  No, this isn't what happens all of the time but close.  I forgot my phone and I was suppose to call a friend that I was going to meet up to tell them where I was.
Yes, I have missed dinner dates trips into the city and now pissing off my friends just at random.  I can't help it.  I forget my phone all of the time.  I will be first in line Or just pushed there by my friends and family when they come out with a phone inserted under the skin.  Maybe I will just pick up some super glue and a bluetooth headset!
Back to me standing in the mall.  I had run a circle around to all of the stores I thought that Gina would be in and even begged the mall security to do an announcement with no luck.  Low and behold I am standing there trying to keep an eye on where I know she was suppose to be heading to when she comes up behind me!
Yeah!!!!
So after Gina finding me we headed over to Sephora.  I love going to Sephora with Gina.  We have such a good time and love discussing the makeup we have tried, what we are excited to pick up and what it looks like on!
So I ended up picking up the Stila smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in Morley and got the Fresh perfume in citron de vigne for cashing in some of my vib points.
I like the perfume, its nice and fresh pun intended.

I was surprised how much was in the bottle, granted it was a 100 point perk but still, lately I have noticed that while Sales Associates will always happily give me samples they have been on the minuscule side. Not that I am complaining at all.  I am just saying ya know?
The reason why I got Morley was hearing from Gina about how great the liners are.  I don't have many items, actually none that I can think of from Stila.  They do come in a lovely variety of colors.  This green was just screaming my name.  Its got a bit of gold flecks in the liner and it just pops.
I love these liners in the twist tubes.  I find it so much easier to line with a thin pointed liner.  It helps my man claws that the liners fine tip lets me get close to the lash line.

Its showing more gold green but in real life its more olive green with gold shot thru.

On a side note, I am digging the packaging that Stila uses. 

As you can see it comes in cardboard packaging that easily goes into the recycle bin.  I am all about pretty packaging but its cool when you see this and realize its more whats inside.  Or maybe maturity is dragging me kicking and screaming into actual adulthood.  *Shivers*

Thank you for looking!

Best wishes and cell phone always handy for you!
Mo
^...^

No comments: