Thursday, August 26, 2010

The best thing since slice bread

Well for Glitter anyway.  Glimmer Body Art kit.  I picked up this kit at the Makeup Show in May.  I tried it several times over the summer and its pretty fracking cool.  My friend Gina loves it too!  She also got kit.  The best part is this little bit of glue in the middle below.
This body glue is awesome.  It smells a bit like Elmer's Glue but works so much better.  It grabs a hold of the glitter and doesn't let go.  I have easily gotten a week out of wear.  Yep, you read that right.  A whole week of wear out of one application.
I didn't believe it either till I tried it.  I got several tattoo stencils.  You don't need a stencil necessarily but if you aren't a good artist like me, they are a heaven sent.  You don't need a whole lot of glue either for it to stick.
You can do some pretty neat designs and I was particularly green with envy when Gina came in to work sporting a Flyers free hand glitter tattoo that I loved!

I highly recommend it!


Thanks for Reading!
Mo

No comments: