Thursday, September 9, 2010

Netural MUD!

I got this a while back at a Makeup Show in NYC.  Normally this would be a bit to pricey for me to buy in one go but I am glad I picked it up.  I got a 12 palette set of colors.
Its made out of a slick cardboard with magnetized edges to keep it closed.
The neat thing about this palette is that unlike other refillables you can easily pop them out from the back with a paperclip.  Which is pretty cool since I tend to scratch the surface when I am removing shadows from other palettes.
With Flash
Without Flash
There are 7 shimmers and 5 mattes in neutral shades.
The black shade is of note since it doesn't turn gray and keeps its color even when blended out.
Each shade is 10 bucks which is a dollar cheaper than MAC refills.
I do look forward to heading to the MUD shop in NYC next time I am there.  I have to say I am quite impressed.  I just wished there were more places that I could pick up MUD Cosmetics other than online or at Makeup Shows.

One thing I have noticed is that the color range seems to be very natural shades orientated.

Thanks for Looking!
Mo

No comments: