Friday, September 3, 2010

Just in time for Fall!

Lately I have been having some British Fever.  Its not terminal or particularly debilitating thankfully.  It just makes me want some cool UK makeup. 
This is a drug store brand called Barry M.  I was so excited to get this in the mail.  I got it in a set of two dazzle dust and this glitter liner.  The dazzle dust while highly pigmented were quite tiny and with my man hands made it difficult to handle safely without spillage.  Luckily with my big mitts I was able to successfully able to use the glitter liner with no problem.  I was really surprised how nicely this liner went on. 
I have bought plenty of glitter liners that were much harder to use.  Benefit's Smurfette being one of them. 
I would love to get more of these, but with the shipping cost being so high I will have to wait on friends going over to pick me some up. 
Or maybe I will be lucky enough to make it over myself!

Website to check out:  http://www.barrym.com/

Thanks for Looking!
Mo

No comments: