Monday, September 6, 2010

End of Summer

This was released at the beginning of summer in Sephora and it has been quite a good learning tool for me.  All of the shades coordinate so not a whole lot of deciding I have to do in the morning before work.  They are work friendly which is a total plus.
The shadow is totally velvet.  I really do like putting these on my lids.  Not a hold lot of fallout which is a total plus.
I do wish that they had just combined these shades into a palette.  I have nicked these so many times opening them up that I have probably used more of the product under my nails rather than on my eyes. 
These three have been well worth the price.  I really do like the Korres mascara.  It gives me great lashes without fading or fallout to look like a raccoon.  It also comes off easily too. 
With my brown eyes and my cool tone skin I would not have thought to buy gold eyeliner but I was pleasantly surprised by how much the gold brings out my eyes and sets off the green shadow so nicely.

I am eyeing the other collection in silver, it might have to go on my Xmas list instead of my birthday list since the shadows can be nicked so easily.  Love the how to insert, easy to follow and great pictures to see where to place the product.

Thanks for Looking!
Mo

No comments: