Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Funny mascara


My friend Gina and I were talking at work about makeup (my fave lunch time topic!) and she told me about something called Fiberwig mascara. Her niece and Gina had both been using this for a couple of weeks and they love it. So I checked it out online and I think I am going to have to work this one into the budget! Its at Sephora for $24.00 for black. That is also where I got this picture above.
Normally I don't like to spend that much on mascara, but if it is one that will work I will forgo the one area that I am usually somewhat cheap on in makeup and buy it! Normally I wear MAC plush lash, waterproof. I like it because it stays put through out the day. I have watery eyes (pretty huh) and I look like a raccoon by the end of the day so waterproof is a must for me. The one thing that I am blessed with is nice lashes in my opinion. If you know me personally then you know how I never say "I have great/nice/not negative xzy" when referring to my body. Yes, I know I am working on that. Back to mascara, I can get away with most waterproof mascara.
Apparently these are like little tubes that attach onto your lashes and make them even longer. If you wait between coats for it to dry then you can build onto the lashes to make even further growth. So if you have little lashes this might work for you.
I will pick it up and give a more through review but it was my exciting makeup lunch talk.
Best wishes to you and yours!

No comments: