Saturday, October 9, 2010

Portable Lush

I love Lush products.  They make me happy,.  O some have been stinkers but most have been fabulous.  I really do enjoy the Godiva sold shampoo.  When I was much better at hitting the gym up on a regular basis this year, Godiva was a main stay of my gym bag. 

Since I am starting up the gym again I needed a new solid shampoo.  Now I do use this as my soap too, so it does last quite awhile even with using as a dual purpose.

I picked up Seanik solid shampoo.

It has nori seaweed and salt in it.  It is a bit harsher than I would normally choose.  I chose it because when I work out at the gym I am mostly in the pool.  The chlorine wreaks havoc on my hair and I need something strong to pull it out.  The lemon that is infused in makes it shiny.  I will say it does look like pressed jimmies (candy toppings for ice cream).  I don't think it is going to last as long as Godiva since it does come apart much quicker.  What I don' t like is that you are suppose to put in in the tin to dry.  See the top of the tin below.

What happens is that the tin goes back into my bag and doesn't dry enough.  So water gets trapped and it destroys the cake. 

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for their go to gym products?  I have to get into shape and I need to go to the gym more often.  Since my gym is on the way to work and on the way home I can't head back home and get cleaned up. 

Thanks for looking.
Much Love to you and I hope your day is going good.
Mo



No comments: