Saturday, October 2, 2010

London Calling

I had seen a really good review from Klaire de Lys on her blog.  I wish she would update it more.  Since she does so many You Tube videos I can't really complain.
So I took the plunge and picked up a couple of eyeliners with my purchase I got a nail polish for free.
Okay these Eyeko knows how to pull me in.
Since it was shipping from UK it did take about two weeks from the date I ordered it.  Which really isn't bad.  I was so happy when it finally got here in the mail.
It came with these great postcard, bag and a coupon for my next order.
Pretty cool!


The polish is pretty cool, but I do have lots and lots of shades of blue.  This will make a nice addition to my collection.

So back to the liners.  Wow is all I can say.  Talk about a fine point.  Its like using a felt tip pen on my eyes.  I was scared to be honest.  I am pretty good with my pencil liners but liquid? Nope, not really. It tends to go in a mess in a hurry.

These liners are awesome!  So easily to use that an all thumbs girl like me could use them with precision. 



Websites to check out:  http://klairedelys.blogspot.com/


Thanks for looking!
Mo

No comments: