Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am not gone

Hi! I just wanted to post an update.  I haven't thrown in the towel yet!  Currently life is pretty hectic to say the least.  Work sucks and has become so draining. Who's job isn't though. I like am sure many others are being asked to do twice as much with half the time and staff.  Luckily for me there is a light at the end of the tunnel even though its still over a month possibly two away. 

I decided also to make the jump and get some formal training for MakeUp Artistry.  I am currently attending Lia Schorr's Makeup School in New York on the weekends.  Since I am base out of the South Jersey area it makes for a long day in travel time alone.  I am so excited though traveling back and forth into the city and meeting all of these wonderful ladies in my class. It has been so fun it has been keeping me going when I want to pull my hair out with work.  The positivity that these ladies have brought to my life is awesome.  I forgot that great comrade that you get with finding a group of people who have the same goal in mind.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop you all a note and let you know I am not gone, I am trying to better myself so that I can then better my blog and more importantly my skills!

Thank you for looking,
Love Mo

No comments: