Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Paper Chasing



So Monday is almost over, thank goodness! Luckily I had my new green nails in "paper chasing" by China Glaze. Its not for the timid mind you. I work in a paper pushing office and I did get a couple of "wow, thats green!" But not so much that it caused any problems. For tomorrow I put a layer of OPI's "Absolutely Alice", to tone down the green a bit and add some blue. Speaking of layers, that is most definetly what I had to do to get a full on coat of green on the nails. I ended up with 3 layers, wow it was thin. I used OPI nail hardner as a base, then the 3 coats of Paper Chasing, aka paper thin with OPI Top coat in clear. I'll post a pic tomorrow of the blue on top. Sorry for the blurry pic, I am still getting use to taking photos, so bear with me thru the learning curve!
Have a great day and thank you for reading!
Best Wishes Always to You and Yours!

No comments: