Saturday, February 20, 2010

Amazing Bloggers

Hello! I wanted to post about some Bloggers that I really like and think you should check out if you get a chance. They are going to be inspirational people and not always makeup oriented.

So on with the show...

Jangsara

OMG,she is amazing because her sense of makeup runs the gamet of creativity and beauty. I really like her blog http://jangsara.blogspot.com/ with all of the different looks and different types of cosmetics she uses. You want inspiration, check her out! Jangsara is from Finland, but post in English so all of us in the English speaking can follow along. Make Up Geek post a lot of her looks so you might have already seen her style! Also Jangsara just got a blog with Mschic, a Finnish cosmetics brand. I haven't tried any of their stuff yet, but I can't wait. So check her out!
Thank you for reading and Best Wishes Always for You and Yours!

No comments: