Sunday, August 29, 2010

Multi Use

Have I told you how much I love Dustin Hunter?  He is so awesome.  I love his You Tube videos.  I highly recommend him, you will also get many a giggle from watching free of charge.  Anyhoo, back to the product.  I was watching his video on MAC pigments part 2 of 4 lips.  He has mentioned before and in this video talks about using pigments and mixing mediums.  I love the feel of lipglass, but I tend to go for the dazzle glasses because I feel like I get more.  Also the regular tinted lipglass only has .17 fl oz where the clear lipglass has .5 and I can mix it layer it over mattes or use over the 12 hour lipsticks.
It sells for $14.50 so in my opinion one of the few deals MAC offers.

There are many other mixing mediums that MAC offers.  A lot are pro products so you would have to call MAC pro and purchase over the phone or go to one of the few MAC Pro stores but luckily the clear lipglass sells at the regular MAC stores. 
I can't say enough nice things about Dustin Hunter.  He is smart, funny and highly creative.  Check out his website, you won't be disappointed.

Website to check out:  http://dustinhunter.com/

Thanks for looking!
Mo

No comments: